13431 NE 20th St,
Material on this page is offered under the Creative Commons License as applied.
Sea-Bird Scientific's marketing department works with reporters, journalists, and other media professionals who wish to obtain information and images related to our corporate activites and products. For non-media inquiries, please visit our contact page.
To subscribe to our monthly newsletter and receive up-to-date news from us, please fill out our subscription form.
October 29, 2015: Online shopping now available from Sea-Bird Scientific in USA & Canada [HTML]
August 24, 2015: Sea-Bird Scientific Launches Oil-in-Water Sensor (SeaOWL) [PDF]
Photos and Images for Press Use
- DATASHEET: SeapHOx [PDF]
- PHOTO: SeaFET [JPG] Web Quality
- PHOTO: SeaFET [PDF] Print Quality
- PHOTO: SeapHOX [JPG] Web Quality
- PHOTO: SeapHOX [PDF] Print Quality
- INFOGRAPHIC: Ocean Acidification [JPG] Web Quality
- INFOGRAPHIC: Ocean Acidification [PDF] Print Quality
- PHOTO: SeaFET connected to MicroCAT pumped flow path exhaust port [JPG]
- PHOTO: SeaFET sideways view focus of labeled SeaFET
- PHOTO: David Murphy (Sea-Bird Scientific), Yui Takeshita (Scripps Institution of Oceanography) and Wendy Schmidt
- PHOTO: XPrize deep sea trials with rosette off of ship
- PHOTO: Ocean Health XPrize sensors and stand up
- PHOTO: Ocean Health XPrize participants preparing instruments
- PHOTO: Team DuraFET deep float pH sensor
- PHOTO: Deep Sea DuraFET on the Beach
- PHOTO: XPRIZE tank trials of sensors
Video for Press Use
- See our YouTube channel for videos and contact us for specific video for usage.
- July 23: Ocean News and Technology: Team of Leading Environmental and Aerospace Institutions Pledge to Donate $250,000 Prize Money from Wendy Schmidt Ocean Health XPRIZE to Save our Oceans
- July 23, 2015: Sea Tech eNews: Team DuraFET Donates $250,000 Prize Money to Argo Program
- July 23rd, 2015: Seattle Times: Local firm shares in Ocean X-Prize, donates winnings
- June 24, 2015: Halifax Chronicle Herald: Ocean sensor up for $2-million prize [PDF]
- May 17, 2015: HUFF Post: Deep-Sea Trials Conclude in Wendy Schmidt Ocean Health XPRIZE
- May 2015: ECO Magazine: MacArtney and Sea-Bird Scientific Join Forces to Supply Turkish Reseach Vessels
- May 2015: ECO Magazine: Okeanus Acquires Water Sampling Equipment
This page is located at https://sea-birdscientific.com/media-resources. Please take advantage of our social media icons below to connect with us.
This page was last updated on July 22, 2015 at 1:38 pm EST.